Tony's Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced into ½ inch slices
- ½ cup butter
- 1 ½ Tbsp Spice Horizon garlic bread topper
- 8oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a small saucepan on low heat, melt butter, garlic bread topper together
- Place Italian bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Brush the bread slices with the butter mixture
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese
- Return to the oven for another 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted
Things you'll need for this recipe...