- 1 lb ground chuck
- ½ medium sweet onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Spice Horizon Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth or water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Flour tortillas or hard taco shell
YOUR FAVORITE TOPPINGS:
- cheddar, cotija or your favorite grated cheese
- cilantro, chopped
- hot sauce (your favorite brand)
- jalapeño peppers, diced
- lettuce, shredded
- onion, diced
- sour cream
- tomatoes, diced
- Prepare diced or shredded preparations of your favorite toppings.
- Brown ground chuck in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add ½ medium diced onion while beef is browning.
- When beef is done, drain off excess fat.
- Stir in Spice Horizon Taco Seasoning powder.
- Add 1 cup beef broth or water and simmer until liquid cooks away.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place hard taco shells in oven to warm for 10 minutes, or heat tortillas one at a time in medium-high heat skillet.
- Fill your taco shells with meat and your favorite toppings and hot sauce to taste.
Things you'll need for this recipe...