Roasted Savory Root Vegetables
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 parsnips (large)
- 1 head garlic sliced in half
- 2 carrots
- 2 beets
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Spice Horizon rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Spice Horizon rosemary infused olive oil
- 1 tsp Spice Horizon kosher sea salt
- 1 tsp Spice Horizon ground peppercorn
- Peel and cut vegetables into 1” chunks.
- In a pot, bring 3 cups of water to boil.
- After water has come to a rolling boil, place vegetables in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Remove vegetables and drain.
- Place vegetables into a large bowl and stir in olive oil, rosemary and salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place vegetables onto baking pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally as they brown.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Things you'll need for this recipe...