Grilled Herbed Chicken Breasts
- 4 Chicken breast on bone with rib meat
- 1 cup Spice Horizon Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 3 limes (juiced)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 slices of fresh ginger, diced
- ½ tsp fresh ground Spice Horizon black pepper
- ½ tsp Spice Horizon finely ground pink himalayan salt
- 1 tsp Spice Horizon minced rosemary
- 1 tsp Spice Horizon minced oregano
- Place chicken breasts into a 1 gallon zip lock bag.
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, shallots, ginger, black pepper, Himalayan salt, rosemary and oregano together. Pour over chicken in a bag.
- Marinate chicken in refrigerator for a minimum of 1-3 hours.
- Preheat grill on high.
- Grill chicken bone side down first until it releases. Flip over and grill until it releases again. Move chicken off of direct heat and finish cooking on indirect heat, until juice runs clear.
- Sprinkle with salt and rosemary to serve.
Things you'll need for this recipe...