Compound Herb Butter
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature (2 sticks)
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp thyme, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, finely minced
- In a large bowl, combine butter, rosemary, thyme and garlic. Use a mixer or spatula to cream the mixture.
- Scoop the mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper. Roll into a log and twist the ends to shut.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or until the butter is firm.
WHEN USING FOR TURKEY & CHICKEN:
Place slices of compound butter between the meat and the skin.
WHEN USING FOR STEAK:
Placeslice of compound butter on top of the steaks right after they come off the grill and right before serving.
Compound butter can also be used on corn, vegetables and/or bread.
Things you'll need for this recipe...