Best Grilled Juicy Burger
- 1 ½ lbs lean ground chuck
- ½ sweet onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup beef bouillon powder
- 2 tsp Spice Horizon onion powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Spice Horizon garlic granules
- 1 tsp Spice Horizon dried parsley
- 1 tsp Spice Horizon dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp crushed dried Spice Horizon rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground chuck, chopped onion, bouillon powder, onion powder, sharp cheddar cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, egg, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Mix with hands and form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side, or until done.
- Grill (toast) inside of buns so juicy burgers and condiments will not make buns soggy and fall apart
- Sliced Tomato
- Sliced Onion
- Slice Cheddar Cheese
- BBQ sauce
- Ketchup (Catsup)
Things you'll need for this recipe...